Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Despite of being in front of the big lens all the time , and performing in front of thousands of people , I must admit , I have this syndrome called low-of-self-esteem which involves beliefs about ability & future performance .


Always feel like , I am not good enough for anybody . I am not beautiful , not that brilliant as well . You know , trying so hard to impress everybody & it ends up , nothing .

Self-confidence . My perception of myself have a large impact on the way others perceive me . All this while I've been pretending that I am not scared of losing anybody (exceptional for Zharif & Zahira) . Well I lied .

Why would I make so many friends at the first place ? Friends are like petrol station . You won't stop by unless you wanna fill your tank or you wanna have some coffee before continuing your journey . Okay you won't understand this . Skip this !

I wish I can have that beautiful fair skin complexion like Katy Perry . 



















And as smart as this guy .

















Dance as well as Ciara .




















I'LL BE THE HAPPIEST PERSON ALIVE !



But sadly , Im just the typical , ordinary , girl-next-door kinda girl .









I am just , BELLA .










Behind the balloon is me , seriously .



Previewing the older post of mine , I missed Elly , Yaya , Ayane , Anis , Dora , Aten , and oh so much more .


Reunion pleaseeeee?


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Hey people, Bella here. Welcome to this very little blog of mine. Read it, keep it, save it or might as well you will just even ♥ it!

Followers