Tuesday, June 1, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAHZRIN MAHFAR!


Mahz & I , we are college friends . Mahz is so cool & very funny , seriously .
It is fun to have him around !

I was browsing through some of the folders & guess what , I found this in my lappy ! Oh my oh myyyy , Bella missed Izzy . Qamil , Im not in the mood of missing you yet . & yeah , Bella missed Mahz too ! They are like my so called brothers .





 
Those days back then in Matrics . Izzy where are you now mannnn ?


Back to Mahz's birthday party . Suppose to be a surprise party but we messed it up , thanks to traffic jam . Grr !

But still , it was nice . The cake was so damn delicious !

This is Mahz's favorite cake , according to Marissa .


We enjoyed ourselves . It was my first time , playing Rock Band , thanks to Norman (the one with the black shirt) !





Wait a minute , is it Mahz's birthday or is it yours , Norm ? HAHAH


Rock Band

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Hey people, Bella here. Welcome to this very little blog of mine. Read it, keep it, save it or might as well you will just even ♥ it!

Followers